Db2 for LUW
Db2 für LUW – Workload Manager
Cost per person:
1.390,00€ excl. VAT
1.654,10€ incl. VAT
on site (plus travel costs)
Small study groups
Food & drinks
Seminar documents and training in german
If you register for several participants, we offer interesting graduated discounts.
You can register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Contact: Herr Joachim Klassen
Telephone: +49 (0) 7141 93 93-0
In a complex and heavily used database environment, the need for effective labor administration is becoming increasingly important.
- External systems generate thousands of new records.
- Constant reports are generated to determine if sales goals are being met.
- Batch applications are executed to load captured data.
- Administrative tasks such as backups and reorganizations are performed to protect the data and make the server work optimally.
- All these operations use the same database system and compete for the same resources.
An efficient workload management system is therefore crucial to best achieve the goals of operating a database server. The documents for the workshop are in German and on the most up-to-date Db2 stand – by means of exercises the theory is practically implemented.
Database administrators responsible for the availability and utilization of the database system.
In this hands-on course, participants will learn about the concepts and objects of the Db2 Workload Manager and implementation procedures. You will then be able to set up and run the Db2 Workload Manager in a Db2 environment.
The topics at a glance:
- Overview and architecture
- Service Class, Workload and Thresholds
- Work Class and Work Action
- WLM Dispatcher
- Best practices
- Other (including Db2 Governor and Query Patroller detachment)
- GUI – GWLM
Good knowledge and experience with DB2 Administration.