Do you know the DNA of your SAP application?
OA4ERP is a powerful solution for analyzing SAP operational data based on PBS components (data archiving, analysis, Nearline Storage for ERP) and various IBM technologies (Db2 BLU, CDC, Data Stage, Cognos, TM1, SPSS), as well as being extended by evaluation templates of the company RSM Consulting. OA4ERP is a supplementary solution to SAP Business Suite and S/4HANA.
- Simple, very fast ad hoc data analysis of operational and archived SAP ERP data with SAP standard reports in the SAP GUI or Fiori Apps down to document level, without loading the SAP primary database
- Integration of external data sources, for example cash register receipts
- Reduction of ABAP programming by a query configurator
- Analysis templates for reporting, planning and forecasting scenarios through the integration of modern BI tools
- Preparation of SAP Business Suite to switch to S/4 HANA
- Data reduction through data archiving
- Archived data does not have to be migrated to S/4 HANA and is in full access
- Access to SAP data in distributed systems during system consolidation, eg legacy and productive systems
- GDPR compliance with SAP data by supporting the WebDAV interface
- Delete ERP data according to the SAP guideline