LIS.TEC GmbH, a growing company headquartered in Ludwigsburg, Swabia, Germany, is one of the world’s largest OEM / ASL / ESA distributors of IBM software, providing significant added value to Independent Software Vendors (ISV). As an IBM Premier Business Partner, LIS.TEC has a high number of certifications in all IBM product categories. In addition, the company provides its customers with extensive first and second-level support as well as excellent product advice. Be part of our team as well:
Experienced IT specialists actively support the ISV in its customer projects. In addition, LIS.TEC offers training and certifications for all IBM software brands.
- Consulting and project support of our customers in the database and database migration environment
- Instruction of customers in IBM software products
- Support of product distribution (technical pre-sales)
- Building excellent product knowledge in IBM database products
- Relevant database experience, such as Informix, DB2, Oracle
- Sound knowledge and project experience in the database environment including programming experience
- Independent and responsible work in complex database topics
- Conceptual, analytical and goal-oriented thinking and acting
- Commitment, motivation and resilience
- Self-confident, team-oriented and integrative working style
- Good English skills are beneficial
- Qualified technical training and certifications for software products of our partner IBM (eg DB2, Informix, DataStage, database tools etc.)
- Development and development of core competencies in current database topics such as ETL, security, high availability, warehouse, data modeling, SQL, interfaces, etc.
- Possibility to train as a database trainer
- Varied activities such as professional customer service & consulting, administration, concept development, project work
- Autonomous work in a team of specialists
- Performance-based compensation model
from now on
Landgut Marienwahl | Heilbronner Straße 51
D – 71634 Ludwigsburg
Tel. : +49 (0) 7141 93 93-0
You can expect an exceptional workplace in a historic building of the royal Württemberg Villa Marienwahl in a friendly, nice team in a pleasant atmosphere and good development opportunities in a forward-looking company. That sounds completely like you? Then send us your application including curriculum vitae and testimonies today.